The Middle School Mission Trip is taking place from August 5-8, 2015.
- We will be working through the City Mission Society of Boston
- The church info is: Brighton Allston Congregational Church in Brighton. It is located at 404 Washington St. in Brighton
- The phone number to call in case of an emergency at day & night is (847) 226 – 7344 (Amanda’s cell)
- We will be sleeping on the floor on air mattresses
What Needs To Be Done Before We Leave
· ALL parents of students, even those not on prescription medicines, must read and sign the Medication Form. Those students who will be on ANY prescription medication must bring your medication to Linnette in the church office, no later than Monday, August 3rd by 5pm.
*NO UNAUTHORIZED MEDICATION OF ANY KIND CAN BE BROUGHT ON THIS TRIP*
- We will meet at the PCW parking lot on Wednesday, August 5th at 8:30 AM
- Please eat breakfast before arriving.
- We will return to PCW at approximately 2:00pm on Saturday, August 8th. We will call on our approach.
- We will be staying at Brighton Allston Congregational Church in Brighton.
- There are showers for us to use.
- Everyone must bring their own pillows and sleeping bag or sheets.
- Once we are in Boston, MA meals will be provided, including snacks.
What to Bring
- Due to limited space in the vans, ONE reasonably sized bag & ONE backpack for use throughout the week
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets
- Personal toiletries
- Hard plastic water bottle
- Casual clothes/shorts
- 2 pairs of Jeans
- Closed toed working/walking shoes (SNEAKERS)
- Shower shoes/flip flops
- Sweater or lightweight jacket
- No halter tops, spaghetti strap tops, bare midriffs, or short shorts please!!
- Spending money ($40-$50) for free time!
*ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND ARE PROHIBITED ON THIS TRIP, INCLUDING CELL PHONES/IPODS/IPADS/GAMEBOYS/TV’S/COMPUTERS/CD PLAYERS*
If you have other questions or concerns, please contact Amanda Huels at email@example.com or 908-233-0301 ext. 37.